|Memberships||Standard Producer||iStandard Producer|
|Upload your music tracks to your profile for showcasing and networking||5 Tracks||25 Tracks|
|Submit your music tracks to the iStandard Producer Showcase events across the nation|
|Submit your music tracks to A&R’s for industry Placement Opportunities, updated on a regular basis|
|Receive a FREE IK Multimedia T-RackS® 3 Singles Effects Processor Plug-in, valued at $99!|
|Price||Free||$149.99 for LIFE|
|Sign Up Now!||Pay with PayPal|
iStandard Success Stories
- - Producers that have been in the iStandard Producer Showcase and/or submitted through iStandardProducers.com have had placements or been given the opportunity to work on such projects as 50 Cent, Rick Ross, Kanye West, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Yelawolf, Diddy, Sean Kingston, Iyaz, Snoop Dogg, Clipse, Lloyd Banks, Joell Ortiz, Camp Lo, Cam’Ron, Method Man, Fabolous, Freeway, Talib Kweli, and many more to come!!!
- - 60+ Producers in the past 7+ years have been issued licensing deals through Viacom (MTV/VH-1/BET, etc.) to have their music placed on various shows on the networks
- - Chris Styles of Dangerous LLC signed 2 producers to his Platinum Production team after discovering them at our showcase – F.R.E.A.K. (who co-produced 50 Cent’s 2007 single “Amusement Park”) and The Ozone Productions
- - Apple Juice Kid, winner of the February 2006 iStandard Producer Showcase – NYC Edition, was featured in July/August issue 2006 of Scratch Magazine (R.I.P.)
- - From 2007-2009, iStandard was brought on to consult, cross promote, and execute our formatted iStandard Producer Showcase with Sha Money XL’s One Stop Shop Producer Conference. This event featured panelists, participants, & judges, such as DJ Premier, Hi Tek, Alchemist, Swizz Beatz, Lenny S., Riggs Morales, Lloyd Banks, RZA, Q-Tip, B.o.B, Pete Rock, and more! The winner of the 2009 edition Billboard ended up placing records with BRITNEY SPEARS – Video of this event HERE
- - In April 2012, iStandard was interviewed by XXL Magazine in the coveted “Freshmen Edition” , in which they told story to the world! Topics discussed were various placements, our year end “Beast of The Beats V” event (in which we flew the winners The Mekanics to Atlanta’s Patchwerk Studios to record with Shady recording artist, Yelawolf. (Article HERE)
- - The iStandard Producer Showcase is currently held in 22+ cities across the US including NYC, Philly, Arizona, Chicago, ATL, LA, San Francisco, Houston, Hartford, Boston, Minneapolis, and Miami, with new cities to be announced in latter part of 2012 in Detroit, Las Vegas, St. Louis, Memphis, Nashville, Portland, Seattle & more TBA…
Mike Mac – Signed to Beluga Heights/ Rondo Music Group and placed records with Sean Kingston & Iyazafter showcasing with iStandard in LA. The Breaks: Won an iStandard Producer Showcase in NYC, submitted to Ca$hisPlacement opp on iStandardProducers.comm and recorded several records with the Shady Records Artist. Apple Juice Kid: Won our first ever Beast of The Beats which caught the attention of the now defunct SCRATCH Magazine, who did a “Hydrosonics”feature on him. AJK also went on to use his iStandard relationships to meet with several A&R’s. The Dead Beatz: Showcased at Atlanta and Miami iStandard Showcases; placed but never won. However, in Miami they met Slip-N-Slide Records A&R Otha “Vakseen” Davis III, who signed them to his management at Vakseen, LLC, and helped them get their first major label placement with Rick Ross & Duece Poppi called “Git Paid” Xplicit: This songwriter/ producer submitted a specific targeted song to a Placement Opp we had up for Diddy. Senator Skid, one of the A&R’s on the project reached out, did the deal and “Diddy Boppin” was released as a single before “Last Train To Paris” dropped. Xplicit has since worked with Trey Songz, Soulja Boy,and many more!